We regulate the .nz domain name space – helping individuals with their .nz online presence.
We want people, businesses and communities to have a trusted and distinctively New Zealand online presence.
- authorising service providers to sell .nz domain names
- monitoring the health & competitiveness of the .nz market
- ensuring .nz policy compliance for domain name service providers and domain name users
- handling any enquiries relating to .nz domain names
- administering an independent Dispute Resolution Service
Want to know more?
You may have a question about the registration and management of a .nz domain name. You may have a domain name provider related enquiry, or perhaps you just want to learn more about how the .nz domain name space works.
We can help with your .nz enquiries. Check out our FAQ section, or any of the menu items above – if you need further assistance, you can email the team on [email protected] or call us free 0800 101 151